UPCOMING REGIONAL MEETINGS:
North region CSPR meeting October 7th from 9-2 at El Camino Hospital in Mountain View
South region CSPR meeting November 14th from 9-2 at Hoag Hospital – Hoag Health Center Conference Room 6, 520 Superior Ave. Newport Beach
SAVE THE DATE!!
MAY 4-6, 2017
CSPR Annual Conference
The Art and Science of Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Holiday Inn Sacramento-Capitol Plaza
CSPR: Building Better Pulmonary Programs
- Quarterly professional meetings held regionally.
- Annual "Art and Science of Pulmonary Rehabilitation" conference.
- An affiliate of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR), CSPR is dedicated to providing professional education and communication for the advancement of pulmonary health and rehabilitation.
- CSPR represents and supports our members through public and legislative advocacy by interacting with state and federal entities on issues that affect our patients and our profession.
- CSPR members frequently participate in
- AACVPR’s annual Day on the Hill in Washington D.C.
- American Association Respiratory Care (AARC) legislative efforts
- COPD Foundation advocacy campaigns
- CSPR fosters and supports the exchange of ideas and best practices that reduce debility from pulmonary disease through education, prevention and disease self-management.
- Members actively participate in research to enhance the practice and understanding of pulmonary rehabilitation.